Microsoft virtual Internship Opportunity for 2025 passouts2023-09-19
Click here to join our whatsapp group
The Remote Scale PMO Project Manager will be part of the Delivery Excellence Services (DES) organization. They will be aligned and accountable to an ISD (Industry Solutions Delivery) Area Project Manager supporting the project delivery lifecycle for the ISD engagements within the Area.
The role will support the delivery management roles delivering engagements to our customers, helping maximize their customer facing time by providing direct support and coordination.
The Remote Scale PMO Project Manager will be involved in delivery management aspects such as methodologies, tools, processes, financials, staffing and operations towards ensuring the engagements are set up for success and flawless/agile execution. The role will also provide ongoing delivery management/operational support for multiple engagements
• Work with the Area Project Manager to deliver engagements within an assigned Area.
• Responsible for improving process adherence, project hygiene, timely reporting, and ultimately maximizing
• Validate Engagement/Project Setup/Staffing, Initiation Schedule, Issue/Risk updates from Sales to Delivery,
create project structure/base financial plan and LED Profile.
• Support resource management for the engagement.
• Setup consumption tracking, initiate/confirm Subcontractor engagement setup, support recommended Security
practices, Issue/Risk management, track/report status, update project forecast, record/approve time/expenses.
• Initiate/complete project closure, reconcile project budget, capture lessons learned.
• Support Area Project Manager on managing escalations around staffing and billing processes related to delivery.
• Stakeholder Management: Ability to collaborate and partner effectively with the Area Project Manager to help
meet expectations of delivery.
• Leadership: Assist the Delivery Management roles effectively across the Initiation, Planning, Monitoring &
Controlling and Closure phases of a project, towards ensuring the delivery is setup for success aligning with the
• Communication: Strong communication skills. Establish/conduct regular cadence with the Regional Scale PMO
Lead and the Area Project Manager. Help raises issues needing attention around project hygiene, staffing, quality
and risks and issues.
• Support Area Project Manager to increase the Area Project Manager bandwidth resulting in streamlined delivery
process, predictable outcomes, focus on customer issues. Escalates issues to Area Project Manager. Adheres to
quality assurance standards. Leverages standard tools as directed to align with engagement hygiene standards.
• Learns about the products, services of Microsoft's Cloud and Support businesses, and shares learnings with
others as appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
• Should be graduating in the year 2025