LOreal boost scholarship program 2023 | Boost by courseraadmin | 2023-11-18
Click here to join Our whatsapp group
L'Oréal BOOST 2023 is an initiative by L'Oréal India to support the ambitious underprivileged youth with learning content, in order to upskill them on critical skills for the future.
The second edition of L'Oréal BOOST, a PAN India initiative, seeks to prepare and empower youngsters with the requisite acumen and versatility to meet the dynamic and ever-evolving demands posed by a diverse spectrum of industries and domains, effectively bridging the transition from academic pursuits to professional ones.
The eligible applicants of this program will get the opportunity to:
Attend online upskilling webinars by industry experts
Get access to 34 free courses on Coursera
Receive one-to-one mentorship from L'Oréal professionals
The selection procedure will be as follows :
Step 1 : Registration
- To become a participant in the program, prospective students are required to initiate the application process through the designated application link provided on the program's official webpage.
Step 2 : Test
The applicants will have to appear for a merit-based test, which will be conducted periodically. Applicants are encouraged to select a test date that aligns with their schedule.
Step 3 : Access to 34 Coursera courses for 3 months
Upon the final selection, which will be determined based on the candidate’s performance in the merit-based test and their fulfillment of the eligibility criteria listed below, the candidate shall receive the three-month long access to 34 courses on Coursera
Step 4 : Mentoring
Some students will also be given the opportunity for one-on-one mentoring by L’Oréal professionals.
Applicants must be within the age group of 18-30 years
They should be pursuing ITI diploma, vocational courses, under-graduation and post-graduation courses*
Or must have been employed following their graduation or post-graduation from a college or university that is not included on the NIRF List. Such candidates ought to have no more than 5 years** of work experience.
The family income of the applicant must be less than INR 8 Lakh (from all sources)
The program is open for students across PAN India
- Opportunity to participate in elaborate online upskilling webinars/workshops, to be conducted by the industry experts. The program encompasses a diverse range of essential topics, including:
- Professional networking, personal branding & Interview Skills
- Resume Building
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- And a variety of other exciting subjects
- *A 3-month-long free-of-cost unlimited access to 34 courses on Coursera, a learning platform with more than 5,800 courses, professional certificates, and degrees from universities and companies all around the world
- *Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from industry experts at L'Oréal India